Day 1 : Pick Up SRINAGAR LOCAL SIGHTSEEING / SHIKARA RIDE (Approx 40 Kms/ 05 Hours drive)
Day 2 : SRINAGAR – GULMARG for Night Stay– (Approx 58 Kms/03 Hours Drive)
Day 3 : GULMARG – PAHALGAM for Night Stay (Approx 110 Kms/03 Hours Drive)
Day 4 : PAHALGAM LOCAL
Day 05: PAHALGAM – SRINAGAR (Approx 98 Kms /03 Hours Drive)
Day 06 : SRINAGAR – SONAMARG – SRINAGAR (Approx 90 Kms /03 Hours Drive)
Day 07: Drop at Srinagar Airport:- Take along with you the best memories of Kashmir.
Pick Up Srinagar Airport Proceed to Houseboat , Srinagar Local Sightseeing See Mughal Gardens :- Visit Shankar Acharya Temple (built on the top of the mountain overlooking Dal Lake) then visit to Pari Mahal (Palace of Fairies) Cheshma Shahi (Mughal Spring), Nishat Garden known as 'Garden of pleasure' built in 16th century (1633) by Mughal King Asif Khan. Then visit Shalimar Garden known as 'Garden of love' built in 16th century (1619) by Mughal King Jehangir for his beloved wife Noor Jehan or (Mehr-un-Nissa) you will also enjoy SHIKARA RIDE on world famous Dal Lake in which you will cover, Floating Gardens, Vegetable Gardens, Golden Lake, Inner markets like Mena Bazar, and Canals etc, also enjoy the scenic view of Zabarwan Mountains, overnight stay in Hotel at Srinagar.
After breakfast leave for Gulmarg “Meadow of Flowers” Discovered by the Kashmiri romantic poet in the 16th century who was inspired with its grassy slopes covered with wild flowers. In winter Gulmarg looks more beautiful due to heavy snow fall. And turns into India's premier Ski resort in winter.Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes enjoy your day by gondola ride ( on your own Expenses).
Gulmarg to Pahalgam “Valley of Shepherds” via en route sightseeing visit Awantipura Ruins, Saffron Fields and Cricket Bat Factories, continue drive towards Pahalgam. Pahalgam is the most famous place for Indian Film Industry. In Pahalgam enjoy the nature and admire the beauty of this quiet place and be in awe of the serene surroundings, evening free for leisure, overnight stay in Hotel at Pahalgam.
Full day at Pahalgam, in Pahalgam you can also visit Betaab valley (Betaab Valley is situated at a distance of 15 kilometers from Pahalgam he valley got its name from the Sunny Deol-Amrita Singh hit debut film Betaab.The valley surrounded by lush green meadows, snow clad mountains and covered with dense vegetation) and Aru Valley (Aru Valley is a small yet self-sufficient scenic village located 12 km from Pahalgam) or you can visit Chandanwari (Is situated at a distance of 16 km from Pahalgam, is the starting point of the yatra that takes place every year in the month of (July to August) A local Taxi has to be hired for these beautiful places (own your own expenses) return back to Hotel after enjoyed your day, evening free for leisure, overnight stay in Hotel at Pahalgam.
After breakfast at Hotel leave for Srinagar via en route sightseeing, overnight stay in Hotel at Srinagar.
After breakfast leave for Sonamarg for a Day trip the name Sonamarg is derived from two Kashmiri words “Son” & “Marg” which mean “Gold” & “Meadow”, when put together it means “Meadow of Gold” The drive from Srinagar to Sonamarg is very beautiful as you will pass through some towns and villages, at many places you can enjoy the view of paddy fields with rivers flowing on one side. in Sonamarg you can visit Thajwas Glacier which is around 4Kms from Sonamarg a Local Taxi Or Pony Ride has to be hired (on your own Expenses) return back to Srinagar in the evening after enjoyed your day, overnight stay in Hotel at Srinagar.
After breakfast at Hotel you will be proceed to Srinagar Airport to catch your Flight for your onward destination with sweet holiday Memories.
- Pick up & Drop from Airport by Vehicle
- Accommodation for a couple on Double sharing basis as per the above itinerary
- 01 Hour Shikara Ride On Dal Lake Once During Stay
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- All sightseeing by Private Vehicle as per itinerary
- Driver allowance / toll / parking / road tax / fuel charge / permit charges
- Check in Check out 12.00 noon at all hotels
- All applicable taxes & service charges
- Air Fare / Train Fare and entry fees at sightseeing spots
- Helicopter Tickets Or Pony For Vaishnu Devi Darshan Katra Or Amarnath Yatra Pahalgam Or Sonamarg
- Chain Jeeps due to Heavy snowfall to reach Gulmarg from Tangmarg
- Any additional meals other than mentioned in the 'inclusive' column
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, Monastery Fee, Garden Fee etc.
- Betaab Valley, Aru Valley & Chandanwari (Pahalgam)
- Zojila Pass, Thajwas Glacier (Sonamarg)
- Gondola Ride (Gulmarg)
- Horse Ride / Any other Joy Ride or sports activity etc.
- Any item not specifically mentioned in "Inclusions" column.
- Optional Activities Cost Approx. Not Mentioned In The Above Cost
- Betaab Valley, Aru Valley & Chandanwari (Pahalgam) @ 2200 Per 07 Seater vehicle
- Zojila Pass, Thajwas Glacier (Sonamarg) @ 4500/- Approx.Per 07 Seater Vehicle
- Gondola Ride (Gulmarg) @ 750 1st Phase / 1700 2nd Phase Per Person above 03 Years of Age
- Horse Ride @ 500 upto 2500
- Chain Jeep Tangmarg to Gulmarg @ 1800/- (Return)