The itinerary is designed to suit the needs of travelers who want to visit The Vale of Kashmir for a short stay. The itinerary includes all stay in Srinagar and having a full day city tour including complimentary Shikara Ride and day trips to Sonamarg, Gulmarg & Pahalgam. All the transfers and accommodation & sightseeing are taken care of by us. You will be enjoying a night stay in a Houseboat too.
Day 01: Arrival and Srinagar Local Sightseeing.
Day 02: Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar
Day 03: Srinagar – Pahalgam – Srinagar
Day 04: Srinagar – Sonamarg– Srinagar
Day 05: Drop at Srinagar Airport
Meet our representative at Srinagar airport, transfer to hotel / Houseboat. Afternoon leave for local sightseeing of Srinagar City. Visit: – Pari Mahal (Palace of Fairies), Botanical Garden, Mughal gardens: – Chesma Shahi (Mughal Spring), Nishat (The Garden of Bliss), Shalimar (The Abode of Love). In the evening take a walk on the Boulevard. Overnight stay Srinagar.
Srinagar to Gulmarg for a Day trip via Tangmarg, Enroute Apple Orchards, Cherry Orchards and Strawberry fields. In Gulmarg visit Khilanmarg and take a ride in world’s highest cable car “Gondola” or enjoy your day by playing golf in the world’s highest golf course. Return to Srinagar in the evening after enjoying your day. Overnight stay Srinagar.
Srinagar to Pahalgam for a Daytrip, Enroute visit Awantipora Ruins, Saffron Fields. In Pahalgam you can visit: – Aru is a beautiful hill station which is 11Kms from Pahalgam. Aru is also famous for the adjoining trekking routes chich originate from Aru, Betaab Valley is a beautiful valley with a brook which flows in the middle of the valley, it got its name from the Indian Film ‘Beetab’ which was shot there. A local taxi has to be hired for Aru and Beetab Valley. Return to Srinagar in the evening after enjoying your day. Overnight stay Srinagar.
Srinagar to Sonamarg for a Daytrip. Enroute see Hazratbal Shrine, Gagangir Tourist Village. The drive from Srinagar to Sonamarg is very beautiful as you will pass through some towns and villages, at many places you can enjoy the view of paddy fields with rivers flowing on one side. In Sonamarg you can visit Thajwas Glacier which is around 4 Kms from Sonamarg; a local taxi has to be hired for it. The name Sonamarg is derived from two Kashmiri words “Son” & “Marg” which means “Gold” & “Meadow”, when put together it means “Meadow of Gold”. Return to Srinagar in the evening after enjoying your day. Overnight stay Srinagar.
Drop at Srinagar Airport *Tour Ends*
- Pick up & Drop from Airport by Vehicle
- Accommodation for a couple on Double sharing basis as per the above itinerary
- 01 Hour Shikara Ride On Dal Lake Once During Stay
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- All sightseeing by Private Vehicle as per itinerary
- Driver allowance / toll / parking / road tax / fuel charge / permit charges
- Check in Check out 12.00 noon at all hotels
- All applicable taxes & service charges
- Air Fare / Train Fare and entry fees at sightseeing spots
- Helicopter Tickets Or Pony For Vaishnu Devi Darshan Katra Or Amarnath Yatra Pahalgam Or Sonamarg
- Chain Jeeps due to Heavy snowfall to reach Gulmarg from Tangmarg
- Any additional meals other than mentioned in the 'inclusive' column
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, Monastery Fee, Garden Fee etc.
- Betaab Valley, Aru Valley & Chandanwari (Pahalgam)
- Zojila Pass, Thajwas Glacier (Sonamarg)
- Gondola Ride (Gulmarg)
- Horse Ride / Any other Joy Ride or sports activity etc.
- Any item not specifically mentioned in "Inclusions" column.
- Optional Activities Cost Approx. Not Mentioned In The Above Cost
- Betaab Valley, Aru Valley & Chandanwari (Pahalgam) @ 2200 Per 07 Seater vehicle
- Zojila Pass, Thajwas Glacier (Sonamarg) @ 4500/- Approx.Per 07 Seater Vehicle
- Gondola Ride (Gulmarg) @ 750 1st Phase / 1700 2nd Phase Per Person above 03 Years of Age
- Horse Ride @ 500 upto 2500
- Chain Jeep Tangmarg to Gulmarg @ 1800/- (Return)