The package is customized for travelers who want to experience the Cultural Heritage of Ladakh and visit the scenic Pangon Tso Lake. There is a one day sightseeing of the worlds highest motor-able pass Khandung La Pass. You will be visiting historical monuments and monasteries.
- Day 01: Arrival to Leh & Local Sightseeing: Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa & Sangkar.
- Day 02: Indus Valley Sightseeing: Thiksey village, Shey Village, Hemis monastery, Sindhu Ghat, 3 Idiots School campus.
- Day 03: Leh– Khardung-la Pass – Leh
- Day 04: Leh– Chang-la pass – Pangong – Leh
- Day 05: Departure from Leh
Arrival at Kushok Bakula Airport Leh situated at 3500m altitude meet ourepresentative at the airport and transfer to your hotel in Leh city 3 to 4 km. On arrival at the hotel then proceed to your rooms and take rest to acclimatize yourself completely to the high altitudes of Ladakh which is a must. Later leave for Leh Local sightseeing visit Leh Palace is a former royal palace overlooking the Ladakhi Himalayan town of Leh. Modeled on the Potala Palace in Lhasa, Tibet, the palace was built by King Sengge Namgyal in the 17th century. It is nine stories high; the upper floors accommodated the royal family, while the lower floors held stables and store rooms. Then visit Shanti Stupa is a Buddhist white-domed stupa (chorten) on a hilltop in Chanspa, Leh district It was built in 1991 by Japanese Buddhist Bhikshu Gyomyo Nakamura. The Shanti Stupa holds the relics of the Buddha at its base, enshrined by the 14th Dalai Lama himself . then drive toward to Sangkar, after enjoying your day evening free walk to Leh bazaar for shopping, overnight stay in Hotel at Leh.
After breakfast at Hotel, you will proceed to Thiksey village, visit Thiksey monastery and drive to Shey Village to visit Shey Palace and Gompa. Continue to drive to Hemis monastery to visit one of the most famous monasteries of Ladakh.Later on, the way back to Leh get down at the Sindhu Ghat for Sindhu Darshan and walk along the river, also visit 3 Idiots School campus. After spending some time at the river come back to the Hotel and relax, overnight stay in Hotel at Leh.
After breakfast at Hotel full day excursion to Khardongla pass which is the highest motorable pass in the world 5600 Mtrs and has been recorded in the Gunnies Book of world records. At the top enjoy the natural beauty of snow capped mountain. In the evening back to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast at Hotel full day excursion to Pangong Lake by Crossing Chang-la pass (The world’s third highest motorable road 5360 m). On the way, you have an amazing view of charming villages, beautiful mountains, animals like Yaks, nomads and beautiful valley of Changthang. Arrive at Lake, the Lake is 136 km’s long and 5 km’s wide, 47% of this lake is in India and rest is in Tibet. The view of the lake is spectacular and breathtaking. Enjoy the unforgettable scenery beauty of Lake and the voice of Himalayan migrant birds. In the evening back to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Leh Airport to catch a flight for onward destination with sweet Holiday memories. *Tour Ends*
- Pick up & Drop from Airport by Vehicle
- Accommodation for a couple on Double sharing basis as per the above itinerary
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- All sightseeing by Vehicle as per itinerary
- Driver allowance / toll / parking / road tax / fuel charge
- Check in Check out 12.00 noon at all hotels
- All applicable taxes & service charges
- Air Fare / Train Fare and entry fees at sightseeing spots
- Chain Jeeps due to Heavy snowfall to reach destination
- Any additional meals other than mentioned in the ‘inclusive’ column
- Items of personal nature like portage, tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, Monastery Fee, Garden Fee etc.