Kashmir Great Lakes Trek
Best time to visit
Best Kashmir Great Lakes Trek
The Kashmir Great lakes Trek is in no need of an introductory treatise. It presents the poem in itself. You’ll draw a preface of it by simply hearing its name. Kashmir is a fantastic place and if you’re on a Himalayan trek you’re absolute to taste the natural beauty and adventure. The trek to the Kashmir Great lake Trek offers a lifetime experience of vintage memories that are therefore splendidly tiring. The thundering silence of the Kashmir lakes and their virgin beauty is spelling certain. With the exception of the lakes, even the barren milky snow clad mountains stand out in might and pride.
Best Time To Visit Kashmir Great Lakes Trek
You will perpetually be amongst the meadows throughout this trek. The best time to get pleasure from the Kashmir Great Lakes trek is in between June and September of the greenery and also the blooming flowers are at their best throughout this calendar period. It is so that a beginner in trekking can even be a part of this trek.
Why Kashmir Great Lakes Trek Difficulty
While trekking, trekkers must be equipped with the required types of equipment. Except for the professional trekking gear, stuffs inclusive of trekking shoes, trekking pole is necessary specifically. Trekkers must not ever compromise with their body needs. It’s better to grasp your body’s need and not going by the choice of another fella. The trek to the Kashmir Great Lakes isn’t a game however even a child of 10 years will proceed with this trek. The baggage or the carry bag should be as light-weight as possible. It will be in your comfort.
- Transport to Aru-Pahalgam Base camp and back to Srinagar.
- Accommodation in Srinagar Deluxe Houseboat.
- Meals while on trek (Veg & Egg).
- Trek equipment like a sleeping bag, mattress, tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent.
- Trekking Permits.
- First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder.
- Qualified & experienced Trek Leader, Guide, and Support staff.
- Flight tickets.
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
- Something not specifically mentioned under the pinnacle.
Includes all costs while on the trek:
- Expert trek leader and support team
- Accommodation in Srinagar, Houseboat
- All meals (delicious and vegetarian)
- Quality trekking & safety equipment
- All charges for guides, cooks, helpers, horses, and permits.
Need help? Talk to our Trek Coordinator on Call or Whatsapp +91-9086811101
Get Free Quote
Tourism Jammu And Kashmir:
one of the premier travel hubs in the state of Jammu & Kashmir. Tourism Jammu & Kashmir are popularly known and it’s being run by a team of highly qualified professionals since its establishment in the year 1998. We believe in developing a strong synergetic relationship with our customers, based on the Spirit Of implicit trust, reciprocity.
- Kashmir Tour Packages
- Leh Ladakh Packages
- Upcoming Treks
- Contact us
Dalgate, Lhasa Lane Ghat No. 9
Srinagar, J&K - 190001.